HopDrive is born from our founders’ vision to transform the way the automotive industry moves vehicles. We partner with those in the automotive space to remove the stress, hassle, and logistics of getting vehicles from one location to another for their organization and their customers. HopDrive makes use of a gig platform and independent contractor drivers to provide our customers with an unmatched experience utilizing the obsessively engineered technology we’ve built from the ground up.
HopDrive's story began in 2017 in Richmond, Virginia where we developed a ride-share platform that our highly skilled drivers utilize to accept gigs and provide on-demand execution for our customers. We are in full growth mode and a multi- market expansion is underway for 2023.
Our company culture is best defined as equal parts startup and techie which means we thrive from collaboration, bold ideas, and happy hours on Friday when we’ve given it all we’ve got during the week. Also, we’re deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally-- so come, dream big with us!
As a Market Manager at our company you’ll work closely with our external customers through change management, training, and technology rollouts and adoption. You will develop a customer-focused environment through relationship building and providing exceptional customer service.
You will apply your experience and aptitude to build a motivated and skilled team for your market composed of associate level employee(s) and the best and brightest independent contractor drivers. To best accomplish this you’ll foster an environment centered around leadership, consistent feedback, and investing into the overall goals of your team.
- You’ll be responsible for selecting your team, prioritizing their development, and creating an environment which models our company’s mission, vision and values.
- Actively train and develop associates, ultimately preparing them for future promotions.
- Recruit and retain our driver network while demonstrating a deep understanding of what it takes to achieve driver loyalty.
- Design and facilitate training to be applied in both classroom settings as well as in the field.
- Meet your team in the field in order to provide in-the-moment recognition and feedback resulting in strong results.
- Demonstrate a mastery of our products in order to best manage technology rollouts and high adoption rates.
- Develop strong relationships with our customers beginning day one and translate that across their organizational structure.
- Become a student of our customers’ businesses, challenges, and goals to provide a consultative experience which builds value.
- Work closely with key accounts to accurately predict volume levels and appropriately balance staffing levels to meet demand.
- Act as a liaison between the company and your customers through highly effective communication and follow up.
- Be the voice of the market and the connection point between your market and the company.
Our dream candidate has...
- 3+ years minimum experience as a General Manager in a customer service and sales environment
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, and leading others through the fast-paced environments
- Financial management experience with success in driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets and controlling expenses.
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment – understands the importance of experimentation and iteration.
- Willing to relocate for growth opportunities
- Transportation and Logistics
- Talent Management
- Business Development