Brand Experience Lead
Acclinate Inc. Brand Experience Lead Remote · Full time
Acclinate, a healthcare technology company focused on improving health equity through inclusive research, seeks a Brand Experience Lead for our NOWINCLUDED community. As Brand Experience Lead, you’ll elevate the community’s brand identity through strategic and creative partnerships, a passion for community building, and a knack for creating memorable brand experiences, including events and experiential design.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive NOWINCLUDED brand strategy into tangible experiences that resonate with current and prospective community members
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute engaging community events that align with the company’s strategic priorities and OKRs
- Collaborate across the team to integrate brand experiences into project initiatives
- Lead the design and implementation of immersive and inclusive experiences throughout NOWINCLUDED activations
- Identify opportunities to enhance the user experience across the NOWINCLUDED community platform
- Partner with appropriate vendors and staff to execute flawlessly on experiential initiatives
- Work with the Director of Community and Growth to identify and nurture partnerships with mission-aligned organizations, ambassadors, digital influencers, and other community leaders that help elevate the NOWINCLUDED brand
- Work with the content team to curate omnichannel content that enriches the brand narrative and value proposition
- Maintain brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all NOWINCLUDED touchpoints
- Regularly provide trainings and talking points for team members to uphold brand standards in their respective roles.
- 10+ years as an effective brand manager, with a focus on community-driven platforms
- Conceptual and creative thinker who can develop innovative approaches for engaging community members
- Above average understanding of marketing campaigns (social, search, and email)
- Expert using tools like HubSpot, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, HotJar, SEMRush, etc. to analyze content performance
- Expert understanding of design tools like the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Canva
- Expert understanding of digital CMS like WordPress and Webflow
- Superior organizational skills with a proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience working with creative and product vendors
- Cultural sensitivity to appropriate language and imagery
- Experience growing an engaged community
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Startup or agency experience
- Healthcare / pharmaceutical experience
- Passion for community engagement
- Deep understanding of communities of color
- A proactive team player with a passion for health equity
Salary and Employee Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package designed to attract and retain top talent. Here's what you can expect:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Participation in our company equity program.
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance plans, with the company covering half of the premium costs.
- Access to a 401(k) retirement plan to help you secure your financial future.
- Enjoy 22 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Receive an educational stipend to support your ongoing professional development.
- A technology allowance to keep you equipped with the tools you need.
- Generous paid time off to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
At Acclinate, we are dedicated to making a difference in the world. If you want to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply.
$80,000 - $85,000 per year