Carrier Account Executive
Who are we? Carpool is a logistics tech platform for shipping cars. As e-commerce takes foothold in all parts of our life including buying and selling cars online, our digital platform connects vehicle shippers with auto haulers. Our platform enables multiple clients to share space on one truck, which means lower cost and fewer emissions. With the automotive revolution upon us, our potential clients range from car manufacturers, auto dealers, online car sales platforms, to ride-hailing companies.
Who are you? If you are a driven self-starter and want to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in Atlanta, this is a great opportunity to join our team. You get in on the ground floor at an automotive logistics tech startup as the industry enters renaissance. To make it even better, you will get to do it at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village.
What will you do? Carpool is looking for an ambitious Account Executive to help fuel the growth of business partnerships with our car carrier marketplace. We’re seeking a self-starter who will build relationships and drive growth of our car carrier portfolio. Focus will be to expand repeat carriers by growing revenue and number of vehicles shipped.
This is a competitive role and will require relationship building skills, a growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As in every startup you will be wearing multiple hats beyond the core responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to get very broad exposure to building and running a business.
- Develop and cultivate carrier relationships for regular transport lanes.
- Proactively search for new car carriers to assign shipments.
- Create carrier partnerships and keep them moving within the Carpool ecosystem.
- Identify transportation delays or issues and implement the best solution.
- Leverage data analytics to negotiate rates with the carriers.
- Leverage technology to drive automation and improve efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-5 years of logistics and transportation experience.
- Passion for building customer relationships.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency.
- Creative problem-solving, detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel, as needed.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, benefits, bonus, and commission. You will have an amazing experience of building a business from the ground up, located in Buckhead at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV’s amenities include a playroom, rooftop, unlimited coffee, snacks, and beer. We are just getting started so career opportunities are endless. CARPOOL Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About CARPOOL Logistics
Carpool is a logistics tech platform for shipping cars. Our platform enables multiple clients to share space on one truck, which means lower cost and fewer emissions.
Carpool is an Atlanta Tech Village and ATDC Signature company. We were awarded with a prestigious award of Top 10 Georgia Technology Startup by Technology Association of Georgia, Top 5 B2B Startup and Top 5 Tech Startup by Built In publication. We have been selected as a presenter at Venture Atlanta 2022 and have been featured by Atlanta Business Chronicle and Hypepotamus publications.