HubSpot Automation Specialist
HubSpot Automation Specialist
Maintenance, Optimization, and Integration for the Condoit Team
Location: Remote Available / Birmingham, AL HQ
Condoit is a fast-growing software company creating modern, mobile tools for the electrical industry. We are in the early stages of a once-in-a-lifetime transition in our energy infrastructure to renewal sources and electric vehicles. To accelerate this transformation, Condoit is helping electrical contractors in the field to conduct site assessments and design project scenarios for EV chargers, solar arrays, and other energy projects.
We are seeking a HubSpot Automation Specialist who is self-motivated, works well in a rapidly growing team, and is quick to learn and implement new technologies and processes to creatively solve problems. Specialist with a strong, versatile background with 5+ years’ experience with HubSpot and WordPress are preferred.
Day-to-day functions for the HubSpot Automation Specialist include creation and maintenance of workflows, emails, landing pages, blog pages, files, lists, users, properties (standard and custom), lead scoring, and reporting dashboards.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of marketing automation and a passion for utilizing the capabilities of automation to their fullest potential to integrate with other systems and streamline processes. They will be an initiative-taking, can-do dynamic analytical person who is committed to learning, personal development, and thrives in a demanding environment.
We are currently a hybrid work environment with an office in downtown Birmingham, AL. While this position is primarily work-from-home, we would ideally like for you to be able to travel to Birmingham periodically for strategic planning meetings and brainstorm sessions. As an expanding startup, we are committed to supporting our team members and their families. Employees enjoy flexibility in work schedules.
- Main contact for HubSpot: manages HubSpot subscriptions (HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise, Dedicated IP, Operations Hub Professional, Sales Hub Professional) and subject matter expert for all operational functions of HubSpot
- Set up campaigns aligned to the business in HubSpot
- Workflow management with focus on sustainable, scalable processes
- Implements marketing automation best practices in HubSpot platform and ensures proper end-to-end testing (as well as A/B testing) of programs and functionality
- Builds nurture workflows, custom emails, newsletters, social and PPC campaigns and all related components such as landing pages and blog pages
- Manages HubSpot integrations, roles, internal lists, system access, data imports/exports, and other tasks in HubSpot
- Assists in maintaining integrations with other external platforms
- Evaluates and recommends best practices on lead scoring to maximize all lifecycle stage conversions, and champions lead re-engagement
- Develops insightful dashboards and reports as requested
- Monitor, manage and implement HubSpot releases and feature changes
- Complete regular system audits and make recommendations on archiving outdated content, including landing pages, workflows, emails, files, and properties
- Develop and keep updated standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation for HubSpot
- Stays up to date on HubSpot certifications and professional development
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Data Management or related field preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience with building and managing a HubSpot marketing automation platform
- HubSpot Marketing Hub certification required
- Electrical, construction, manufacturing, or IT industry experience a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving, diligence, and analytical skills
- Proven experience creating reports and managing dashboards
- Ability to advise and implement best practices for continuous improvement
- Sound understanding of sales, marketing, and account manager principles and the buyer’s journey
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative-taking with a collaborative can-do nature and follow-through on execution
To submit your resume or get more information about Condoit or the open position, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.