Salary: Starting at $70,000 USD, negotiable depending on skill and experience
Condoit is a fast-growing software company creating modern and mobile site-assessment and design environments for the electrical industry. We are focused on improving the daily lives of electrical contractors with digital tools.
We are seeking an energetic trainer, writer, and learning content manager who is self-motivated, works well in a growing team, and values connections with customers. This position has the communication and organizational skills to manage both virtual and in-person training while managing the LMS and self-paced training program.
We are currently in a hybrid work environment with an office in downtown Birmingham, AL. While this position is primarily remote, you should be able to travel for in-person meetings and customer on-site visits.
- Schedule and conduct online training.
- Schedule and conduct in-person, classroom-style training.
- Manage LMS content, and certifications.
- Work with the Product team to reduce friction between customer processes and current app features.
- Own and manage the Condoit Knowledge Base. Update and write knowledge articles
- Understand customers’ unique processes and how the tool can fit their needs.
- Build & manage reports to track training metrics.
- Conduct new customer onboarding.
- Engage top & bottom users.
- Work closely with the product team to define acceptance criteria for feature requests.
- Conduct manual testing before each release.
- Identify & manage BETA testing with customers.
- 5+ years of direct customer training experience.
- Experience managing a classroom-style training environment.
- Experience using and managing an LMS (learning management system).
- Ability to travel (US only).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in a close team environment.
- Strong documentation skills.
To submit your resume or get more information about Condoit or the open position, reach out to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.