Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Chamblee, GA, USA · Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
At Grayscale, our mission is to make the hiring process more human. Our candidate engagement platform powers high-volume hiring for brands like American Airlines, Crocs, and DICK’s Sporting Goods. With Grayscale, hiring teams can engage candidates via SMS and automate a white glove experience with every candidate, speeding up hiring outcomes by 3x.
At Grayscale, we value integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we hire. We check our egos at the door, practice mutual accountability, and strive to foster an encouraging, supportive environment where we can all do our best work. Sound like you? If so, keep reading. 😄
What you’ll do:
Grayscale is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Experience team. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the business and will be a foundational member of our core team. This is not a typical Customer Success role – you’ll be required to wear many hats, think like an entrepreneur, work independently, contribute to our culture, bring ideas to the table, and help us continually improve our process.
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to partner with customers post-sale to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth, and retention. You will partner closely with senior Talent and HR executives and business leaders, serving as a product expert, strategic consultant, and candidate/employee experience champion.
This role reports to the VP of Customer Success and Operations. Ideal candidates have prior experience managing large-scale customer relationships, love helping people achieve their goals, are hungry to learn, and want to make an impact.
Here are some key functions you’ll perform in this role:
- Train and manage a portfolio of Enterprise Accounts (1,000+ employee size or above), serving as the face of Grayscale for our highest priority customers
- Build and manage trusted advisor relationships at the executive level and with various stakeholders within Talent, HR, and HRIS teams
- Partner with customer to create customized success plans that align with their hiring and employee engagement strategy to drive value and maximize adoption with Grayscale
- Become an expert in the Grayscale platform with the ability to advise on specific use cases given the customer’s pain points.
- Field questions and work closely alongside the Implementation and Support teams to ensure your customers are adequately onboarded and supported throughout the journey
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews to help drive value for the customer; strategically use data and insights to surface opportunities and make actionable recommendations that inform the growth and long-term success of the partnership.
- Manage renewals across your customer base.
- Identify and surface customer growth opportunities and work closely with Sales/Marketing to develop an account strategy and drive new product education tailored to customer needs.
- Provide feedback and partner with the Product team to ensure successful adoption with our product and to incorporate the customer voice as we continually evolve our product roadmap.
- Drive customer advocacy by regularly surfacing success stories and inviting our customers to participate in various marketing events, our Customer Advisory Board, and our development partnership to inform our product strategy.
Top qualities & experience we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in customer success in the enterprise space; experience in recruiting, human resources, or mobile texting within B2B tech is preferred
- True empathy for our customers (corporate recruiters) and their customers (candidates)
- Deep understanding of different customer personas and goals within their role (recruiters, recruiting coordinators, talent managers, HRIS specialists, HR professionals, and customer onboarding teams)
- An ability to challenge assumptions and forge relationships with executives (VP/Director of Talent Acquisition, CHRO)
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, and a proven track record of success with strategic accounts
- You don’t need to have all the answers, but we’ll need you to learn quickly and think creatively
- Excitement for proactively tackling and building processes around new challenges: you enjoy problem-solving, have a keen attention to detail, and are motivated to drive ongoing team improvement
- Organized, process-driven and motivated to help others hit their goals
- Experience with platforms like Salesforce, ChurnZero Intercom, and/or Slack is a major plus
Here's why this opportunity is unique & exciting:
- You’ll work directly with the founding team
- You’ll make a huge impact in shaping our customer experience
- You will become part of a genuine, high-performing culture with a supportive CEO and CTO
- Generous PTO and parental leave
Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Grayscale is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Still interested? Drop us a line and say hello. 👋