Customer Success Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, November 4, 2022
Max Retail helps independent retailers and brands sell their unsold inventory through its network of online and offline retailers. Our technology enables the preservation and growth of the independent retail industry through its platform that easily and frictionlessly connects the supply of unsold inventory to a global network of demand. Max Retail will become the largest supply chain that holds zero inventory. If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you!
What You'll Do
● Build and maintain strong relationships with specialty store retailers
● Activate new retailer accounts on the platform and inform of new brand activations
● Set up and execute onboard calls with authorized retailers of our partnered brands
● Train retailers on all functionality of the Max Retail platform
● Encourage and manage retailer listings and requests
● Hand-hold through transactions; initiating/approving/declining orders
● Collect knowledge of other brands of interest for the Brand Team
● Assist with Max Retail product uploads when necessary
● Obtain client feedback and inform the product team
● Work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Brand, & Exec Team
● Attend tradeshows and provide on-site support
Who You Are
● 2+ years of experience in fashion wholesale sale account management
● Strong relationships with specialty store retailers in the U.S.
● Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
● A passion for bringing the fashion industry technologically forward
● Strong critical thinking and sales skills
● An independent multi-tasker, able to work remotely
● Strong computer and organization skills
● Experience with Salesforce or other sales and/or project management platforms is a plus
What We Offer
● Your Birthday off!
● Opportunity to work for a startup with a solution in great demand
● Collaborate with incredible advisors, developers and executives to make a difference in the inventory problem experienced by specialty stores
● Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
● Room to grow in your role and be a part of the retail revolution
Max Retail at a glance
A Healthy, Exciting Culture
We cultivate a healthy, supportive and fun work environment – day in and day out. No
matter where we are, our environment is an open space.
At Max Retail, you can:
Voice your ideas without pause.
Move fast and innovate.
Drop the fear of making mistakes.
You are valuable outside of what you do. When you join our team, you increase our
Like the popular quote, we lift while we climb. Everyone grows and benefits when we
support one another with transparency and respect.
We set healthy boundaries while maintaining flexibility.
Show us results – and we’ll show you greater flexibility. We value performance.
Your birthday is a paid holiday. We believe in celebrating you! And while we can’t give
you every holiday off as a startup, you will always have the major holidays off – plus two
floating holidays to meet your needs.
We say ‘no’ to unlimited PTO. It promotes burnout and doesn’t let you unplug. At Max
Retail, time off is time off. Come back feeling restored and refreshed.
Our leaders are good listeners. They practice servant-like leadership.
We’re obsessed with our customers. We help them solve their toughest challenges and
celebrate their success.
We actively seek out ways to collaborate with colleagues and competitors. We always
accomplish more together than on our own.
We exist to create more life for our customers, employees and stakeholders.
We eat, breathe and sleep these values – every day.
Supporting Women and Families
Max Retail is a female-founded company. We’re especially proud of helping women
level up via internal career opportunities, business advancements for our
predominantly-female customer base and companywide financial equality. We also
believe in family. That’s why we’re also an equal opportunity employer for parents,
offering maternity or paternity leave to all expecting parents.