Senior Fulfillment Specialist
At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces, office space, community amenities and fulfillment services that help ecommerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success, and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
We're looking for a Senior Fulfillment Specialist to serve as the primary support to our Fulfillment Manager, and to partner with them to successfully lead the operation in our Atlanta micro-fulfillment center (MFC). You will fill a leadership role as an exemplary specialist and in the absence of the Location Operations Manager take charge of the MFC.
How do you know if this is the right fit? You operate with an ownership mentality and high integrity. We can count on you to show up when you say you will and to bring a healthy level of creativity and precision, to ask questions to improve when you don’t understand. You enjoy being part of a small team, working independently, and desire a chance to work on a variety of operations related tasks.
What We Offer? We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benefits for individual:
- Dental and vision are covered 100%
- Medical is covered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities
- Under the direction of the Location Operations Manager, this position is responsible for working as a secondary point of contact for several Fulfillment tasks
- Oversees and coordinates warehouse processes such as receiving, putaway, picking, packing, and shipping
- Act as a responsible party for meeting service level agreements with our members for the micro-fulfillment center
- Exemplify standards for the safety, quality, productivity, and orderliness of the MFC
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to help overcome obstacles, and provide logistical support
- Assist Fulfillment Manager in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and quality is met
- Ensure customer service key performance indicators are met or exceeded by monitoring order fill rates, conducting unannounced inspections, ensuring inventory accuracy, etc
- Work with other departments to coordinate flow through the MFC to meet distribution goals
- May provide oversight to a team of MFC employees
- Act as a secondary point of contact with the operations team and customer experience around fulfillment questions, concerns, statuses, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years experience working in a fulfillment/distribution environment
- Proficient in the use of barcode scanners and warehouse management systems
- Ability to multitask, have strong communication and organizational skills
- Work a flexible schedule dependent on demand, including weekends
- Basic technical knowledge and computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation, manipulate tools, equipment and material, and operate a computer and a mobile device
Are you ready to join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up? Saltbox is excited to offer a full-time position with a base salary range of $20-22hr. We understand that each individual brings unique skills and experiences to the table, which is why our salary ranges are tailored to the role, level, and location of the job.