Lead Receiving Specialist
At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces, office space, community amenities and fulfillment services that help ecommerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success, and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
As the Lead Receiving Specialist at Saltbox, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and accurate receiving of all products, while also maintaining on-time receiving Service Level Agreements (SLA's). Your warehouse management skills, attention to detail, and logistics expertise will be essential in driving our company's success by optimizing our receiving operations.
How do you know if this is the right fit? You operate with an ownership mentality and high integrity. We can count on you to show up when you say you will and to bring a healthy level of creativity and precision, to ask questions to improve when you don’t understand. You enjoy being part of a small team, working independently, and desire a chance to work on a variety of operations related tasks.
What We Offer? We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benefits for individual:
- Dental and vision are covered 100%
- Medical is covered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities
- Receiving Operations
- Oversee the entire receiving process, from product arrival to inspection, verification, and placement in inventory.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely and accurate receipt of products, adhering to established SLA's.
- Ensure PO statuses are adjusted properly
- Manage PO’s that can be received with no issues as well as those PO’s that require Special Projects handling
- Manage items missing dimensions and weights in a timely manner by using the QBOID machines
- Continuously monitor and enhance receiving workflows to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Establish and enforce quality control standards to ensure received products meet company and member specifications.
- Maintain accurate records of received products, including quantities, descriptions, and any issues encountered.
- Continuously assess the receiving process and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years experience working in a fulfillment/distribution environment
- Proficient in the use of barcode scanners and warehouse management systems
- Ability to multitask, have strong communication and organizational skills
- Work a flexible schedule dependent on demand, including weekends
- Basic technical knowledge and computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation, manipulate tools, equipment and material, and operate a computer and a mobile device
Are you ready to join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up? Saltbox is excited to offer a full-time position with a base salary range of $19-21hr. We understand that each individual brings unique skills and experiences to the table, which is why our salary ranges are tailored to the role, level, and location of the job.