At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces, office space, community amenities and fulfillment services that help ecommerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success, and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
What We Offer? We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benefits for individual:
- Dental and vision are covered 100%
- Medical is covered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets
We're Looking For an experienced Fulfillment Specialist to join our location team and work with us to deliver logistics services to our Saltbox Members. How do you know if this is the right fit? You are reliable, self-motivated, hardworking, and customer obsessed! You enjoy being part of a small team, working independently, and enjoy having a chance to work on a variety of operations related tasks.
This role consists of general day-to-day building operations and acting as a member of our Fulfillment team. The Fulfillment Specialist assists our Assistant Location Manager- Fulfillment in running a smooth operation in the micro fulfillment center (MFC).
- The main support and primarily work alongside the MFC Manager- in our micro fulfillment suite processing member orders
- Perform warehouse and fulfillment production duties such as manual lifting, fulfilling orders, sorting, receiving, and returns processing
- Move product and inventory using various warehouse equipment
- Help process inbound and outbound deliveries on regular carrier pickups
- Through your knowledge of Saltbox fulfillment offerings, you will act as additional point of contact to Saltbox members in order to educate them on the value of our fulfillment services
- Maintain a safe, clean and productive work environment
- Warehouse, retail, food industry, or hospitality experience preferred
- Basic technical knowledge and computer skills
- Experience with fulfillment services and systems (3PL) a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation
- Physical strength and stamina, since a warehouse fulfillment associate may be required to move objects or goods from one place to another and also operate necessary and required machinery efficiently. Examples of physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
Are you ready to join a team that values your skills and experience? Saltbox is excited to offer an hourly position with a base pay range of $16/hr to $18/hr, depending on your location. We understand that the cost of living varies across different geographic markets, and we want to ensure that our compensation reflects that.
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and be valued as an hourly employee, we want to hear from you. Apply today and become a part of the Saltbox team!