Agency Success Manager
Sola is a fast growing insurance startup developing new technology to radically transform how insurance works. By harnessing the power of data, we ensure homeowners receive payouts within days of a disaster, not the traditional weeks to months. On the path to creating a new, better insurance product, we have partnered with some of the largest reinsurers in Lloyd’s of London as well as hundreds of independent insurance agencies to develop a first of its kind data driven insurance policy. Quick, simple, and transparent payouts not only provide much needed financial support, but also play a pivotal role in restoring trust in the insurance industry. See more about our product here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd4UZPtzdQ8&t.
As the Agency/Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for spearheading our entire insurance agency partner distribution channel. You will work closely with the CEO and Head of Sales to develop and implement new methods and strategies to engage and maintain relationships. See why our early insurance agents love Sola - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3G5RSf416c. Your job will be to scale these relationships across hundreds of agencies across 15 states. There is a variable compensation and commission component based on hitting success and sales metrics.
- Be the face of Sola. Serve as Sola's primary representative to our agency partners. Cultivate personal relationships by regularly visiting agency offices, understanding their needs, and ensuring they thrive while selling Sola products. Ability to work with the agency owner to sub-agents to CSRs.
- Facilitate a seamless onboarding process for new agencies. Aim for them to recognize Sola's value and meet quote/bind targets within their initial months. Maintain and nurture these partnerships over time.
- Foster a sense of community among our agencies. Continuously develop, maintain, and refine the playbook that guides agencies to success.
- Design and implement an effective agency training strategy. Oversee the introduction and management of new platform features to ensure agencies are consistently updated and comfortable with Sola’s marketing platform and resources.
- Collaborate closely with teams like Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Product. Work with the team to analyze agency trends to inform and guide them towards success.
- A young spirit, driven, and proactive approach to achieve ambitious goals. Candidates should possess a bias for action and the capacity to multitask with many agency partners simultaneously. A history in various sales roles, with tangible examples of being a top-performing producer with measurable results, is essential.
- Excellent internal communication skills, combined with a genuine passion for forging and nurturing external relationships. A proven track record of establishing meaningful connections is essential.
- The ability to frequently travel and effectively manage logistics. This includes attending conferences and visiting agencies across 15 states.
- You must be tech savvy, thoughtful and detail oriented. Ability to speak to the Sola integration and implementation capabilities.
- Passion for taking ownership, achieving results, and solving problems for stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of Property & Casualty insurance experience desired and 3-6 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Broad account management experience, coupled with adeptness in using Google documents and spreadsheets. Familiarity with remote collaboration tools and agency quote/bind platforms is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Remote position with ability to travel frequently
- Full Time position