Director of Brand and Content - Remote
Soundstripe is a fast-growing company that provides high-quality music, sound effects and other content to creators, filmmakers, and brands for use in their video, podcast and other creative productions. Our mission is to “Keep Creators Creating” – we strive to empower the creative community with a diverse and accessible library of resources and tools that inspire, engage, and elevate their work. We’ve won awards for our premium content, our clever brand marketing, and our humanistic company culture. We are a remote-first company with a geographically distributed team, but we love the energy and productivity boost that comes from face-to-face, and thus encourage periodic in-person meetups at our company headquarters in Nashville.
We are seeking an experienced, passionate, and innovative Director of Brand and Content to join our team and help shape the future of our brand identity and content strategy. This new role requires a unique blend of strategic thinking, creative vision, and strong leadership skills to drive the growth and development of our brand.
This person will define and implement Soundstripe's brand strategy, messaging, and content creation across all marketing channels, using the knowledge that a solid and consistent brand image and compelling content can help attract and retain customers, differentiate companies from competitors, and ultimately drive business growth.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive brand and content strategy for our B2C and B2B businesses that aligns with Soundstripe's business goals and objectives
- Lead external brand and content agencies and lay plans for transitioning to an internal team as the company continues to grow
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Sales, etc.) to ensure brand consistency and a unified message across all channels and touch points
- Oversee the creation and management of engaging and high-quality content across multiple formats (audio, video, written, etc.) for a variety of platforms and channels (website, Youtube, social media, email, podcasts, etc.)
- Monitor and analyze content performance and audience engagement metrics to inform data-driven decisions and optimize content strategy
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure Soundstripe remains at the forefront of the Creator Economy, brand advertising, and the content and music licensing space
- Establish and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, partners, and media outlets to amplify our brand presence and credibility
- Manage budgets and allocate resources to maximize the impact of the brand and content initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in brand and content strategy, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful campaigns
- Experience in the music, media, or entertainment industry is strongly preferred
- Exceptional leadership skills with experience in managing and mentoring creative teams
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet self-imposed deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong eye for detail and visual aesthetics
- Proficiency in popular vendor management tools, content management systems, analytics tools, and social media platforms
- Familiarity with music licensing and copyright laws is a plus
If you are passionate about shaping the future of music, love creating and are ready to make a lasting impact on a growing brand, we encourage you to apply.
Soundstripe is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Soundstripe provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Soundstripe complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.