Senior Enterprise Account Manager
Senior Enterprise Account Manager
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and checks since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their Drivers, and help ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
About The Role
Relay Payments is seeking a strategic Senior Enterprise Account Manager to take primary ownership and accountability for meeting and exceeding customer retention, satisfaction, and adoption targets within a multi-million dollar portfolio of Relay’s largest strategic customers. This person will drive transformative growth within an existing customer base as well as expand existing agreements and reduce churn. The Enterprise Account Manager will grow an existing book of business by demonstrating how a customer can increase ROI using Relay and leveraging their understanding of the customer’s business needs to promote cross-sell/upsell opportunities. By developing a cadence with our customers and leading a consistent process to listen for and measure the intensity of adoption, teach best practices, explore training gaps, and meet additional business challenges with our growing suite of offerings, this person will become a Relay SME who guides account success.
- Develop trusted strategic relationships with key internal stakeholders to provide appropriate levels of support to these key partnerships to maintain existing revenue and unlock new opportunities for the business
- Execute a win-win strategy for your portfolio that drives value to all parties and positions Relay as a top strategic partner
- Identify, generate, and facilitate new revenue opportunities through account management growth, upsells, and cross-sells
- Deliver enterprise KPIs and measure success against those KPIs
- Negotiate agreements with enterprise partners to unlock new opportunities for both parties and promote long-term mutual success
- Monitor and analyze over/underperformance, market trends, growth opportunities or anomalies and regularly communicate performance to leadership leveraging available production data and global market insight
- Work with partners to ensure that the partnership is held to the highest industry standards and that commercial agreements as well as SLAs are met
- Conduct regular business reviews and formal presentations for internal and external purposes
- Provide insights and partner feedback cross-functionally to execute customer needs
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify net new customers across different product lines
- Map Relay’s offerings against customer needs to identify new opportunities within defined accounts
- Serve as the Voice of the Customer to company leadership
- Establish regular customer calls throughout adoption phase and beyond to ensure full customer utilization of the platforms and products
- 7+ years of experience building customer relationships and books of business in a complex environment
- Thrives in a high performance culture
- Customer Success or Account Management experience with a strong track record of meeting KPIs
- Passion for delivering value-realization outcomes to our customers
- Excellence in communication, presentation, and collaboration skills; ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including senior leaders
- Excellent organization skills; experience maintaining detailed project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively surfacing risks and issues
- High ability to multi-task and think quickly to help solve issues
- Enjoys being challenged and is focused on continuous professional development and career progression
- Startup experience, preferably at a fintech/SaaS organization, preferred
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join one of Atlanta’s best-funded, most well-positioned fintech start-ups.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We invest in your future with our 401K match program and dedicated personal/professional development funds.
- Do what’s best for your mental, physical and emotional health with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.