Customer Success Manager (entry level)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Sonar is an Atlanta-based software startup funded by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Craft Ventures and Slack, among others. We are the top-rated Change Intelligence platform for operations teams managing Salesforce. Our technology gives customers a clear view into their tech stack, so they can simplify complex change. We’re looking for go-getters, problem-solvers, and leaders who want to help pioneer our future and invest in our culture. If you’re passionate about making a difference and love working with ambitious peers who put their team first, then Sonar is for you!
Sonar is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Atlanta. The Sonar CSM is the primary strategic customer-facing role responsible for platform adoption success, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. This role will report to the Vice President of Customer Success. This role is Hybrid and will be expected to be in the Atlanta office Tuesday - Thursday and remote Monday and Friday.
What You Will Do:
- Proactively manage a book of customer accounts focussed on adoption, retention, and expansion with a focus on GRR and NRR.
- Partner with CS and Product to become a Sonar product expert
- Onboard customers on the Sonar software platform, connecting their usage of the software with their specific business use cases
- Provide training for our customers to drive usage, adoption, and business value
- Deeply understand the customer's business and technical objectives and partner with customers on building a strategic joint success plan with identified objectives, milestones, potential risk mitigation, and KPI needed to achieve the outcomes.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the end users and their management to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value
- Help develop the customer engagement playbook across the customer lifecycle, from kick-off to EBRs, and enablement
- Collaborate closely with various cross-functional teams (Product Management, Marketing, and Sales) to drive better results
- Identify upsell/expansion opportunities, and work collaboratively with sales to see those through to closed won.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Provide platform support through the use of the Support Ticketing System, email, and phone
What You Will Need:
- 1+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Customer Support Associate
- Experience in change management and business process optimization with customers/clients
- Experience with Salesforce and go-to-market technology preferred
- Excellent storytelling communication in multiple formats (verbal, written, and visual)
- Possesses analytical chops and is tech-savvy
- Has the ability to absorb a customers tech stack/operational workflow to identify gaps/opportunities for improvement
- Ability to demonstrate a record of building strong customer relationships and growing revenue
- Experience working closely with product and engineering teams to identify and document the right product enhancements
- Strong task manager who can juggle multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Believes deeply that customer success is about building strong relationships, managing expectations, and over-delivering before the deadline.
What We Offer!
- Hybrid work: Monday and Friday remote, Tuesday - Thursday in the office (ATV)
- A competitive salary + equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, partial coverage for dependents
- HSA Employer contribution
- Basic Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability: 100% coverage for you
- Voluntary benefits options
- Unlimited PTO - take as much vacation as you need!
- Fully paid and flexible parental leave
- 401k with Company Match
- Professional Development Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Birthday/Anniversary Program
- Brand new laptop or Macbook of your choice
- Quarterly and Annual team outings
Sonar is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Sonar
Something looks off?